How to change Facebook fan page name


If you got a Facebook Page, I think you should already know that Facebook doesn’t allow you to change your Facebook page name. That is the big problem that most Facebook Fan page owners are having now. So, before you create your Facebook fan page, make sure you name your page properly as you only has one chance to give your page a good name that you like. You cannot change it anymore in the future.


Here are some of the main problems that many Facebook page creators are facing now: How can I change my Facebook page’s name? 1. I wrote the wrong name and now I don’t know how to change it. 2. The club name of my community has changed, I wish to change the name appeared on my Facebook page too. 3. My business Facebook page has changed the original industry or category. 4. Anymore cases?

Possible solutions: You can go to the bug reporting page here to let the Facebook team know how to diagnose the problems that you are seeing.

Some people are crying, want to change their page name. A simple feature for changing your Facebook page name is NEEDED NOW! To voice your frustration, fan these pages.

Agents of Change: Change Face Book Page Name #FAIL

How do i change the name of my fan page!



No comments:

Post a Comment