Gagabux -the Best PTC site with Info and proofs!

Hey,
Here is the new ptc site gagabux.com .

Standard member: $0.1 per click
Upgraded member: 0.2$ per click
• Earn up to 0.0125$ per referral click


Upgrade to silver for only $9 per month and more things to see.


Gagabux.com
Personal experience:
I though it was a scam but was not sure...So I joined up to be one of the first there .
I got my payment on 2$ and it took me under a week as a standard member, and I was like woot they actually pay o.O
it goes so fast with getting money there so many ads per day.
a week later I brought Sliver membership, and then you get even more ads, ads click now gives you 0.02 per click and there is over 15 ads and even more if you are checking in sometimes and you will see some new ads that you can click, so overall 20ads per day if you sliver. Okay so now the site got over 10000 members and there are so many proofs so I requested a 10$ payment and guess what I did get it:


And how did I get the 10$ I brought 50 Refs rented and 5 days later I got this, Not kidding! I was lucky, that I got very active refs but all are I have found out because is a new site.

see pic of my stats:


Ref Link

Ask any question and I will help you.

Happy Earnings : )

No comments:

Post a Comment